Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

I Am Not A Tech Person, But I Want to Know How I Can Make Money Online?

KanijerryKanijerry Posts: 20
mo08y107qs8p.png

I Am Not A Tech Person, But I Want to Know How I Can Make Money Online?

Making money online is virtually the opportunity that is open to all and sundry. In this post I want to show you the easiest, fastest and more profitable way to make money.

There are various ways to make money online but in this post I want to narrow down the online money making machine which has made ordinary people millionaires and has made multiple millions for many businesses.

The unique online business model is Affiliate marketing. 98% of online activities that promote a handsome reward for everyone is through Affiliate Marketing.

You never see any other monetization strategy in the online space that gives such a reward as Affiliate Marketing. 90% of Youtube, Tiktok, Twitter, Instagram, facebook users and so on are into one form of Affiliate Marketing or the other.

That is the reason I want to focus this post on learning Affiliate Marketing for a person who is a complete beginner. Are can you start affiliate marketing as a complete beginner? Where can I start from? What Method will guarantee profitable outcome.

In this post, I will show step by step guide to profitable affiliate marketing business and how it works even if you are not a tech person.

Starting with affiliate marketing can seem daunting, but breaking it down into clear steps can make the process more manageable. Here’s a straightforward guide to help you get started:

1. Understand the Basics

Definition: Affiliate marketing involves promoting products or services for a commission on each sale made through your referral link.
Players: The main players are the merchant (product owner), the affiliate (you), and the consumer.

2. Choose a Niche

Interest and Knowledge: Pick a niche you are passionate about and knowledgeable in. This makes content creation easier and more authentic.
Profitability: Ensure the niche has a demand and potential for profit. Tools like Google Trends, keyword research tools, and competitor analysis can help.

3. Select Affiliate Programs

Popular Programs: Start with well-known programs like Selar, Expertnaire, Amazon Associates, ShareASale, Commission Junction, JV Zoo, WarriorPlus, etc
Direct Programs: Many companies offer direct affiliate programs. Check the websites of products or services you use and like.
Considerations: Look at commission rates, cookie durations, and payment methods.

4. Build a Platform

Website/Blog: Having your own website or blog is crucial for credibility and content hosting.
Hosting: Choose a reliable web host (e.g., Bluehost, SiteGround).
Platform: Use a user-friendly CMS like WordPress.
Domain: Select a domain name that reflects your niche.
Social Media: Use social media platforms (e.g., YouTube, Instagram, Facebook) to promote your affiliate links and drive traffic to your website.

5. Create Quality Content

SEO: Optimize your content for search engines to attract organic traffic.
Types of Content: Write reviews, tutorials, comparisons, and informative articles related to your niche.
Value: Focus on providing value to your audience rather than just selling.
If this post help give you value, comment below. Encourage me to post most helpful content that can help you to launch out into an online business that has potential to give you passive income lifestyle.

If you need help or guide on How to Start A Successful Online Business as a Complete Beginner. Give use the Comment below and I can assure you, helpful tips, tools and techniques will be given to you to get started

Discover the Ultimate Guide to Become A Success Affiliate Marketer as a Complete Beginner. Do you want to Kick-Start Your Digital Marketing Journey?

Find out how you can make money online in 24 hours by using Affiliate Marketing Online Business Model. Get Free Instant Download of "7 Beginner Steps to Affiliate Marketing". This is Ultimate Guide for a Complete Beginner> Click Now to Download https://forms.gle/zcYw9xmUyD11CHP78

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum