Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

14 survey sites that pay in Nigeria to your bank

mbo92m0ftxp4.jpeg
Did you know you can earn from $500 to $1,000 per month by actively engaging with multiple survey sites. Why i am telling you this is because i have met people who have made that extra money online by just simply participating in surveys. So i will share not only the highest-paying surveys but also survey sites that pay in Nigeria.

1. Surveyeah Nigeria:

Surveyyeah offers interesting surveys spanning from fashion, sport, cars, kitchen and technology allowing you to engage with survey you find interesting and fun to do.

Joselito said: Simple and easy means of earning in Surveyeah. I can earn for just 40 points. Instead of being idle join Surveyeah. I am proud of being a part of Surveyeah. Thank you.
Payment method: PayPal, Skrill, Western Union, Moneygram and Amazon gift vouchers.

Survey duration: Most survey lasts between 5-15 minutes.

Payout threshold: $10

2. Branded Surveys:

Branded survey offers not only the regular surveys you know but also extra earning opportunities for their users. Some of the opportunities they offer is the ability to refer other people to the program and generously give the two parties a bonus of up to 500 points each and also they give loyal surveyors a weekly royalty bonus.

Jollie E said: I have been doing surveys for almost 2 years. i appreciate the opportunity. Branded is fast and easy to navigate.
Payment method: Bank transfer, Pay pal, Visa, Mastercard and Gift cards.

Survey duration: Most survey lengths are between 5-20 minutes.

Payout threshold: $5

Note: Branded survey is restricted to US, Canada and UK, however you can use a good VPN to participate regardless

3. Pawns:

Pawns do not only offer paid survey but also paid games. meaning you can enjoy the thrilling and fun games alongside earning money. You can also share or sell your unused internet and make money from it.

Adaku said: When I came across Pawns.app, I had my doubts about the authenticity of their claims; getting paid for: surveys, sharing data, playing games, completing quests etc. It took me 5months to fully commit to the app and explore the features.
The most interesting part of the app is its ‘constant engagement’. Not a day goes by that I do not get messages encouraging me to continue striving to achieve my set goals and engage with the Pawns.app community. I’m indeed grateful to be a part of this great community while learning and earning.

Payment method: Pay pal, Amazon gift card, Bitcoin and Gift cards.

Learn : How to make money online in Nigeria

4. Mobrog Nigeria:

Mobrog Nigeria is an online survey platform that allows users to earn money by sharing their opinions on various products and services. Participants complete surveys, which typically take a few minutes, in exchange for cash rewards or gift vouchers. The site is user-friendly and accessible, making it easy for individuals to register and start earning from the comfort of their homes. Mobrog values user feedback and provides a straightforward payout process, appealing to those looking for flexible income opportunities.

Payout threshold: $6.25

Payment method: Pay pal, Skrill and ecomatcher

5. Toluna:

Toluna is an online influencers community where you can share your opinion by answering surveys and inspire change in real time. Your opinion will have a direct impact on companies and how they market, distribute, or advertise new products and services to consumers.

The benefits of participating in Toluna include earning points for completing surveys, which can be redeemed for various rewards. Additionally, you can influence major brands and contribute to shaping products and services that matter to you.

Ethan said: From my experience, this platform is legit and trustworthy. The website and apps are user-friendly, so the survey-taking process is fun. However, don’t expect to earn a significant amount of money; each survey rewards only a few points, and you’ll need a lot of points to cash out. Additionally, there aren’t many surveys available, especially those that offer a substantial number of points. Still, if you’re patient and looking for a simple way to make a little extra money during your downtime, it can be a worthwhile option.

Payment method: Pay pal, Amazon gift card and Bank transfer .

Click to view all 14 sites, 13 is the best for me.

https://www.hanismart.com/14-survey-sites-that-pay-in-nigeria-to-your-bank/

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum